We make FOOD SAFETY a profitable investment.
ASSURING RETAIL FOOD EXCELLENCE WORLDWIDE
THROUGH INDUSTRY SELF-CONTROL
HITM is no longer teaching Minnesota food manager certification courses or recertification courses. To obtain information about other available certification courses, contact HITM or go to the Minnesota Department of Health webpage to find classes.
For information on Advanced Classes 2902 and 1901, please go to the Courses/Training page. For information about other retail and processing food safety, HACCP, and food process management training as well as consulting, please contact HITM.
HITM's HACCP Training, Consulting, & Research Dedication
More than ever, hospitality operators are realizing that satisfying customers with zero defects in terms of customer needs, wants, and expectations is the key to market success. We are a food science-based company for the retail food industry dedicated to:
HITM: Food Safety Science Provider
Hospitality Institute of Technology and Management (HITM) is a consulting, education and retail research company that promotes correct and operationally effective food science safety and quality knowledge and application. The company accomplishes this by using its AMC-HACCP program based on FDA and USDA regulations and HACCP science. We help food manufacturers and retail food operators establish and improve quality assurance, customer satisfaction, and operational efficiency and profits. This is done through improved recipe operations and process research.
HITM's purpose is to assist you in making your business and career successful.. It was founded to provide research, education, and on-site assistance to retail food professionals. HITM strives to help food operators through Active Managerial Control (AMC) to gain a greater degree of certainty in meeting customer, management and regulatory expectations ... while increasing operating efficiency and effectiveness, both for mandatory and voluntary HACCP.
HITM's Food Manager / Suppliers Certification & Products Provisions
You are invited to browse our website to learn about our food quality and safety programs and products, and to read our food science and technology articles. Please contact us to discuss your individual food safety questions and needs.
- Custom Consulting and training to achieve mastery in: Food Safety Management Systems; HACCP-based food QA programs; Chilled food and sous vide process HACCP; Recipe HACCP design.
- Correct technical, personnel, and management system knowledge so that you can: Make your organization a high performer; Reduce costs of waste and liability; Continually improve productivity
- Certification of HACCP-based food safety programs and unit QA programs.
- Certification of suppliers who can guarantee the safety of their food, performance of equipment, and quality of services.
- Numerous products that aid in food safety education and provide monitoring for correct food preparation (e.g., thermometers, pH meters and test strips, microbiological test kits, etc.).
|About HITM | Courses/Training | Consulting/Research|
Products/Equipment | Publications/Reports | Retail Food Alliance
Maps/Directions | Resources/Links | Contact HITM
O. Peter Snyder, Jr., Ph.D.
Hospitality Institute of Technology and Management
670 Transfer Road, Suite 21A
St. Paul, MN 55114
Tel 651-646-7077, Fax 651-646-5984
[modified 09 January 2013]
This web site was redesigned and developed (in part) by
Certified Executive Chef and HACCP trainer Steven R. Davis
and Web Designer and Writer Sharon F. Malone
© 1995-2013 Hospitality Institute of Technology & Management. All rights reserved.
This site contains a W3C-validated stylesheet. and W3C-validated HTML4.01 code
|previous page top of page |